Difference Between Books and Movies



Books are more comprehensive than movies. It may take a bit longer to read than to watch a movie. According to me movies are more amusing than books but, when we read we enhance our imagination skills as well as increase our vocabulary. Today, I am going to tell you the difference between reading White fang and Matilda as well as experiencing them into a movie format

 

Matilda:

In the book ,Matilda loses her powers, but in the movie she doesn’t. Similarly in the movie, Matilda was sent to school at the age of 6.5 while in the book she was sent at the age of 5. So, in this case I would prefer to read a book.

 
White Fang:

For White Fang I would also prefer the book as it is more detailed. In the movie,
 White Fang, it wasn’t mentioned anything about the siblings of White Fang and the movie introduced a few more character which confused  me.


So, I would prefer to reading books instead of watching movies. I hope you found this helpful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Classes

First Aid

The Mysterious Person